Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The ieatishootipost Polls: Have your say without having to type too much!

I realise that there are lots of readers who do not like to write comments for various reasons. Some don't feel that they have anything to say. Some don't like to write. Some are really shy and prefer to remain anonymous. Some simply Bor Chap (don't give a hoot)

Anyway, to cater for the first 3 groups of readers (last group already Bor Chap what), I am experimenting with a new poll widget. All you need to do is a simple click and you can voice your opinion anonymously!

I think it would be interesting to see what our readers feel about different issues including questions like, "Do you prefer Black or White Carrot Cake?" or "I eat my noodles first then the Char Siew last"

So let's go to the Polls! And if you have an interesting question you like to poll, do write in and let me know.

8 comments:

Longestflight said...

I use the RSS reader to read your blog, so this way I don't have to check your page everyday~

Edaltis said...

Though subscribe under RSS reader, but it has become a habit to check daily on your blog.

Miss Loi said...

Besides using RSS, Miss Loi checks your blog just before she goes for lunch/dinner to stir up her appetite :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great function! I am adding the poll to my blog too ^^

jx said...

i support.. will make it more interesting

Mark said...

ahhh, I think it all depends on what the poll seeks to capture ?

And whether the 36 000 hits you get a day respond to the poll...

Well ... I think I belong to the "waah so envious , Dr Tay is getting the chance to try out all the food... / see whether got any thing worth to try thats around my office area.. / see whether got chance to go to this location to try / take notes so that if I happen to be in that area ... i can pop by this stall to try this dish....

But generally, I agree with the saying that "ignorance is bliss" -- after trying out some of the higher quality food, I get disdainful of others.. but yet at times, due to time constraint etc, I succumb to settling for the lower quality food...

Cheers
Mark
zanzoo@hotmail.com

sh said...

to answer the question on the poll...i use rss feed and i go to your blog when i am looking for a certain type of food or a 24 hour joint. :)

EastCoastLife said...

ieat,
You want to know the secret of why so many people leave comments at my blog? Buy me lunch. hehehe.....

What do you expect your readers to comment everyday? It's a food blog. So for 5 days in a row, you will get these :

Wow! delicious!
Yummy!
Nice pics!
Looks tasty.
sedap
er...

I have not left comments at your blog becos my vocabulary is limited, bo tuc cheh, so after those few words, run out of comments liao!!! hahaha...

Post a Comment