Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seng Kee Bak Chor Mee now opens at night!



Just a quick post to let you all know that my favourite Bak Chor Mee place which used to open till 4pm has now extended their opening time till 10pm. The famous "clop clop" man who throws the bowls and makes a lot of noise when he cooks the noodles is now doing the evening shift, so you can catch him in action at night.

Now there are lots of Bak Chor Mee around, but I always end up coming here because I get to order the Fish Maw Soup, which is the tastiest, most value for money bowl of fish maw soup you can get anywhere and I am also quite addicted to the Nam Joo fried pork which goes really well with the Mee Pok.

You can read more about it in my previous post here.

Seng Kee Mushroom Minced Pork Noodles
316 Changi Road
6345 7561
Opened 8am to 10.00pm daily
Closed Alternate Mondays

10 comments:

jems said...

oh this is truly excellent news for me :) now I can go get my fish maw soup fix in the evenings~~~

Holy Drummer said...

I've been there several times for dinner with family and friends since they extended till 10pm.

GOod move, as there is a considerable crowd for dinner - more families - and pple are more tempted to order the other small cze-char dishes - cus they got more time to eat and more people to feed as compared to a quick lunch for those working.

I for one, simply love how he does the 'kai lan with ti po'. Mmm crispy and yummy~ Very appetising! Hope Boss introduces more dishes to compliment his star "hee pioh soup"~

And I found out that Boss actually lives same area as Bunny. What a small world. No wonder sometimes I can smell a whiff of that familiar potent wine concoction...

Wah this kinda weather BEST to drink his soup~

holybro said...

Finally a different crowd will be able to enjoy Seng Kee's nourishing, protein boosting and ingredient-chokeful soup.

It would definitely a be a boost for his business too!

Anonymous said...

I went there once before on a Monday but it was closed. Apparently he's closed once in two Mondays (don't know if there's any change or it's open everyday now). Not fated to eat it I suppose...

singaporeshortstories.blogspot.com said...

this stall is one of my favorite too and I must really say the food is simply too good to be true!

dramaqueen said...

it looks great.. my next visit will be changi.. i always had my minced noodle at bedok blk 85..

vyon said...

this stall bak chor mee is nice... But i prefer one more stall near Eunos MRT.. @ block 1A... ming kee minced meat noodle,i love the fish maw soup the most... why not go there and try. Oh it also close on MONDAY..

Anonymous said...

For those interested in trying out this stall, note that it is closed on alternate Mondays. This coming Monday 29 December it's closed.

Anonymous said...

Is it closed on alternate Mondays? The blogger hasn't stated that. Lack of precision I must say.

Anonymous said...

I really want to go to this shop.

Post a Comment